Nervous system evaluation
• We utilize the CLA Insight Millennium Subluxation Station, which is SPACE Foundation Certified, used by NASA, and is in the locker rooms for the athletes of the NFL, NBA, NHL and NCAA. These tests are non-invasive, and do not cause any pain, and give our doctors a wonderful insight into how your nervous system is functioning.
• Measures electrical impulses from muscles.
• Shows areas of muscle imbalance through cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
• Gives an overall picture of areas of spinal strengths and weakness.
Infrared Digital Thermography
• Measures heat differences in skin temperature.
• Shows areas of imbalance where nerves are overactive or underactive.
• Results will also give insight into stress management.
Pulse Wave Profiler (PWP)/ Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
• 5 minute evaluation of the body’s ability to adapt to stress.
• heart rate, skin temperature, and skin conduction.
• Reveals how your Autonomic (automatic) Nervous System is functioning.
pulse wave profiler
autonomic activity diagram
All three tests are used to calculate your NSFi which is an calculated number from 0-100 that rates how your nervous system is functioning and how your body adapts to stress.
neurospinal index report
Contact Upper Cervical Institute of FL today to schedule an appointment.